See 1 more picture

Palest Pink Nail Polish

$8.00 (excluding tax)
Current Stock:
Sold Out
Gift Wrapping:

Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.

Please check back at a later stage.

Product Description

Pearly Gates with a smidge of pink to make this barely pink so soft and romantic!

15 ml

Nail Polish is not a natural product. However ours is one of the safest recipes out there and is also vegan. Our Nail Polish and 5-FREE and DOES NOT CONTAIN Toluene, Di-Butyl Phthalate, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin or Camphor

Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/ Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Alumina, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, mica and/or glitter


Toluene is a liquid that is used as a solvent and smells like paint thinner.  Inhaling toluene has potential to cause severe neurological harm. Toluene is said to be harmful to your nervous system and can cause light-headedness and nausea.  Toluene is a toxin that may also cause birth defects and developmental problems in children of pregnant women who have had extended exposure.

Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) has been linked to cancer, and has been connected to birth defects in studies involving lab animals.  Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) is a commonly used plasticizer. It is also used as an additive to adhesives or printing inks. It is soluble in various organic solvents,  DBP is also used as an ectoparasiticide. Ectoparasiticide? the word sounds like about 12 levels of nasty…

Formaldehyde  is also a known human carcinogen, a factor directly involved in causing cancer.  Its vapors are also irritating and can trigger asthma. Formaldehyde is more commonly known as a chemical to preserve and embalm dead animals (and humans).

Formaldehyde Resin is a derivative of Formaldehyde, mainly used in the production of coatings and adhesives.  It is not as toxic as Formaldehyde but can be an allergen.

Camphor is a poison that can cause seizures and disorientation if used in large doses.  This chemical acts as a cover on your nails, depriving them of nutrients and causing yellow staining on your nails.

Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Palest Pink Nail Polish to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...