Wylde Rose Laundry Soap provides an all-natural, chemical free, alternative to commercial Laundry Detergents. Smells like the fresh greens and florals of a farmers market. One of our best sellers.
Since Wylde Rose Laundry Soap follows the same practice as our all-natural hand and body soap, they will never contain harmful ingredients! Perfect for the environmentally conscious and people with sensitive skin!
Not only will Wylde Rose Laundry soap get your clothes clean, in an all-natural way, it will also not have a harmful, clogging, effect upon your expensive High-Efficiency washer! HOW MUCH TO USE?
Traditional Top Loaders
Use 2 tbsps – for very dirty loads use 3 tbspsHigh Efficiency
Use 1 tbsp for very dirty/large loads use 2 tbsps
Wylde Rose Ingredients
Sodium Borate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Wylde Rose 100% Coconut Oil Soap, phthalate free fragrance oilWylde Rose Laundry Soap
- All natural ingredients that
actually CLEAN your clothes instead of disguising them with chemical
odors or covering them with chemicals that are then worn on your body.
Your clothing will be lightly scented (if at all) as we use high quality
phthalate free fragrance and essential oil.
- Oh Canada! Proudly Canadian made
vegan and free of phosphates, EDTA, phthalates, parabens, SLS, SLES,
nitrates, sulphites, making it a safe choice for our
environment, your home (septic safe) and your body.
- Have we mentioned you don’t need to use much? 1-2 tbsps is all you need!
Most commercial detergents contain chemicals that can both harm the environment as well as you! Some of the chemicals used are:
- Linear alkyl sodium sulfonates (LAS) a by-product of the petrochemical gas propylene.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfates (SLS), which is a known skin irritant! This is also found in commercially available hand soap and body-washes! (Not Wylde Rose Artisan Soaps!)
- Phosphates, which, when not used properly, have a negative impact on the environment.
- Ethylene diamine tetra acetic acid (EDTA), which has been in use to reduce phosphate use, but also collects heavy metals, allowing for their release into the environment.
- Bleach or sodium hypochlorite/ calcium hypochlorite, which can combine with other ingredients to become carcinogenic.
- Artificial Fragrances, Paraben and Phthalates:
- Fragrance Oils, to some people, these cause allergic reactions or irritation.
- Paraben, although not considered to be carcinogenic, has been found in minute quantities in breast cancer tumors.
- Phthalates, mainly used in plastic, can be used in fragrance oils. These have been shown to have an effect upon reproductive health and human hormone function (endocrine system).
Using these chemicals on your clothing, it will stay on your clothing as a thin film! Having this against your skin on a daily basis can cause irritation, allergic reactions or even eczema and psoriasis! There are enough of these chemicals in our environments, why increase your exposure through direct contact?TIPS & FAQThe soap dispenser isn’t fully dispensing the laundry soap during the wash cycle.
We use the soap dispenser in our machine and most people have no problems using that. If you do find it not fully dispensing to the machine – you can add the powder directly to the machine tub and bypass using the dispenser.My laundry doesn’t smell strong.
Your clothes will not be heavily scented – remember it’s natural and does not contain the nasty chemicals like commercial laundry detergent. Wylde Rose Laundry Soap rinses away not leaving a residue on your clothes.My whites need help…
Wylde Rose will be launching a natural chlorine free laundry aide to help your whites stay bright.
The laundry soap doesn’t make a lot of bubbles. Is it still cleaning?
The bubbles or suds are not indicative of cleaning power. It is a chemical agent adding to laundry detergent to make the suds. It is also the same agent that stays on your clothing after washing. Wylde Rose Laundry Soap will not create suds or bubbles and does not need to to give your clothes the best clean they’ve ever seen.
- Don’t overload your machine with laundry. It doesn’t matter what soap / detergent you use, your clothes needs some space inside the machine to clean and rinse properly.
- You can use this product in traditional or high efficiency machines
- You can use this in cold or hot water, equally effective